Saturday 19 November 2011

Terrace plants

Madre does not do email or facebook so she asked me to blog pictures of the terrace plants so she can see how they are getting on. The answer is that they aren't really .Most have not died over the  summer but they can't be said to be thriving. The poor spanish bouganvillea which I nearly killed is hanging in there but has not recovered any of the leaves it lost. My bird of paradise are not flowering which the ones in Agadir are currently. The morning glory is a scraggy plant but has several flowers a day. I  planted a number of dahlia tubers a fortnight ago in the hopes of reversing the british flowering cycle. (I had taken advice from the RHS Dahlia Society) but they have failed to sprout, sob. At least the palm is happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment