Sunday 10 November 2013

Pouffes



Madre wants a pouffe so we went to the shop to see what's on offer. The pouffe it is to replace is at least 60 years old. I remember sitting on it to listen to the gossip when my great aunts came to visit. If i was quiet enough they forgot I was there and became indiscreet. It is in moroccan colours of red and green and quite heavy and well stuffed and has worn well but one of the seams is at last beginning to go so I said I would get her a new one. The red and green don't really go in  madre's living room so now she has to decide what she wants. Here are some pictures to help choose but they are not the best snaps I have ever taken and the more subtle patterns don't show as well as the  high contrast ones although I prefer them.



No comments:

Post a Comment